Thursday, September 11, 2008

Palin's First Interview

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin says she was thinking of Abraham Lincoln's words when she made a comment that the US was fighting a holy war. In an interview today with ABC's Charlie Gibson, her first since being tapped John McCain's running mate, she said, "I would never presume to know God's will or to speak God's words." Asked if her son who is headed to Iraq is on a mission from God, Palin said, "I don't know if the task is from God. What I know is that my son has made a decision. I am so proud of his independent and strong decision he has made, what he decided to do and serving for the right reasons and serving something greater than himself and not choosing a real easy path where he could be more comfortable and certainly safer."

No comments: