Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses Really Believe

I have made a personal commitment to Jesus Christ that is still important in their life today and believe that when I die I will go to heaven because I have confessed my sins and accepted Jesus Christ as my savior.
Mormons - 31%
Jehovah’s Witnesses – 7%

God is the omnipotent and all-knowing creator and ruler of the universe:
Born again Christians – 90%
Mormons – 83%
Jehovah’s Witnesses – 76%

Satan Exists:
Jehovah’s Witnesses – 61%
Mormons – 60%
Born again Christians – 42%

Jesus lived a sinless life on earth:
Jehovah’s Witnesses – 77%
Mormons – 66%
Born again Christians – 63%

Sharing my faith with other people is a personal responsibility:
Jehovah’s Witnesses - 74%
Mormons – 64%
Born again Christians – 54%

The Bible is totally accurate in all of the principles it teaches:
Jehovah’s Witnesses - 88%
Born again Christians – 71%
Mormons – 32%

I read the Bible each week:
Jehovah’s Witnesses - 83%
Born again Christians – 54%
Mormons – 27%

I do NOT attend a church regularly:
Jehovah’s Witnesses - 28%
Born again Christians – 14%

I am registered to vote:
Born again Christians – 87%
Jehovah’s Witnesses - 29%

Source: The Barna Group

No comments: