Monday, May 9, 2011

Lady GaGa's Judas

In her new single, Judas, Lady GaGa sings about being in love with the wrong guy, symbolized by Judas. In the song's video, she singer holding a gun to Judas’ head. In the video, Jesus wears a leather jacket and a crown of thorns on his head. She has told interviewers, “I don’t view the video as a religious statement. I view it as a social statement. I view it as a cultural statement. It’s a metaphor. It’s not meant to be a biblical lesson.” She sings in the song:

Jesus is my virtue
Judas is the demon I cling to
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lady Gaga sure says she is not making a biblical statement when she has offended some many christians, here is a link to another article i found about this.....http://bit.ly/lFgBnf